Views: 6 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-10-08 Origin: Site
As a new decoration material, spc flooring has quickly occupied a place in the market with its unique advantages. spc flooring is a classification of pvc flooring, which has the advantages of natural environmental protection, renewable, light and thin quality, wear-resistant and moisture-proof, etc. Let us introduce to you what material stone-plastic floor is and how it is.
As a new decoration material, spc flooring has quickly occupied a place in the market with its unique advantages. spc flooring is a classification of pvc floor, which has the advantages of natural environmental protection, renewable, light and thin quality, wear-resistant and moisture-proof, etc. Let us introduce to you what material stone-plastic floor is and how it is. If you are interested in stone-plastic flooring, let's take a look with lanmeco flooring.
What material is the spc flooring:
1. Stone-plastic floor, also known as stone-plastic floor tile, belongs to a classification of pvc floor, and stone-plastic floor refers to the sheet of pvc floor. spc flooring can be divided into homogeneous transparent sheet, multi-layer composite sheet, semi-homogeneous transparent sheet.
2. Homogeneous permeable sheet means that the sheet has the same pattern from the outer surface to the bottom layer, from top to bottom, and is homogeneous and permeable from top to bottom.
3. Multi-layer composite sheet means that the sheet is composed of a multi-layer structure stacked, and the multi-layer structure includes a polymer wear-resistant layer, a printing film layer, a glass fiber layer, a base layer, and the like.
4. The semi-homogeneous transparent sheet is a wear-resistant layer added to the surface of the homogeneous transparent sheet, which can increase the wear resistance and stain resistance of the sheet.
How about the spc flooring:
1. Natural, environmentally friendly and renewable. The main raw material of the spc flooring is natural stone powder, which does not contain any radioactive elements. The spc flooring that has passed the inspection has no side effects on the human body and can be recycled, which is beneficial to the maintenance of the natural environment.
2. The quality is frivolous. Generally, the stone-plastic floor is only 4-8 mm thick, and the weight per square meter is only 7-15 KG. It has huge advantages in terms of building load-bearing and space saving, and is very suitable for high-rise buildings and old buildings.
3. Anti-skid and impact resistance. The spc flooring has soft raw materials, which can recover quickly from the impact damage of heavy objects; the feet feel comfortable, disperse the impact of the ground on the foot, and reduce the damage to the human body on the ground to a limited extent, which is called "floor material".
4. Super wear-resistant and moisture-proof, acid and alkali corrosion resistance. The surface of the spc flooring has a transparent wear-resistant layer, and the wear-resistant revolution can reach 8,000 revolutions, which is more than ten times that of the laminate floor. The main component of spc flooring is vinyl resin, which has no affinity with water, and is not afraid of mildew due to water soaking. It has strong acid and alkali corrosion resistance, and can be used in hospitals, research laboratories and other places.
No welding seam, simple installation and convenient maintenance. The joints are very small, and the overall effect on the ground and the visual effect are optimized to a limited extent. The installation is fast and convenient, and it can be used after 24 hours without cement mortar.
5. Heat conduction and heat preservation. Excellent thermal conductivity, uniform heat dissipation, very suitable for floor heating and heat conduction.
As long as we figure out what material the stone-plastic floor is and how the stone-plastic floor is, basically we have mastered the situation about the stone-plastic floor, but if you want to buy and use the stone-plastic floor, then you must start to go deep Understand the spc flooring, because it is far from enough to know the material and advantages of the spc flooring. It is also necessary to have a comprehensive understanding of the spc flooring factory.