Views: 2 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-06-01 Origin: Site
There are many families who decorate houses and install wood flooring, but they don't know which wood flooring are suitable. How to maintain the wood flooring in daily life? Let's learn about wood flooring together!
What kind of wood flooring is laid on the floor of the house?
Wood flooring refers to the floor made of wood, which is mainly divided into six categories: solid wood flooring, laminate flooring, solid wood composite flooring, multi-layer composite flooring, bamboo flooring and cork flooring, as well as the emerging wood plastic flooring.
Now the three types of SPC flooring, laminate flooring and solid wood flooring are widely used. Let's briefly introduce these three types of boards.
The stone plastic flooring is also called SPC flooring. The formal name should be "PVC sheet floor". It is a new type of floor decoration material developed by high-quality and high-tech research. It uses stone powder to form a solid base with high-density and high fiber mesh structure, and its surface is covered with a super wear-resistant polymer PVC wear-resistant layer, which is processed through hundreds of processes.
Compared with other floor decoration materials, stone plastic flooring has the following advantages:
1. Green and environmental protection: the main raw material for the production of SPC flooring is natural stone powder, which does not contain any radioactive elements after being tested by the national authoritative department. It is a new green and environmental friendly flooring decoration material.
2. Ultra-light and ultra-thin: SPC flooring is only 4-8mm thick, less than 10% of ordinary flooring materials. In high-rise buildings,it has unparalleled advantages in terms of load-bearing and space saving. At the same time, it has special advantages in the transformation of old buildings.
3. Super wear-resisting: there is a special transparent wear-resisting layer processed by high technology on the surface of SPC flooring, and its wear-resisting revolution can reach 300000. The super strong wear-resisting layer with special surface treatment fully ensures the excellent wear-resisting performance of the ground materials. The wear-resisting layer on the surface of SPC flooring can be used for 5-10 years under normal conditions according to the thickness. The thickness and quality of the wear-resisting layer directly determine the service time of SPC flooring. Because of its super wear resistance, stone plastic flooring is becoming more and more popular in hospitals, schools, office buildings, shopping malls, supermarkets, transportation vehicles and other places with a large flow of people.
4. High elasticity and super impact resistance: SPC flooring has a soft texture, so it has good elasticity. It has a good elasticity recovery under the impact of heavy objects. Its foot feel is comfortable, which is called "soft gold of flooring materials". At the same time, SPC flooring has a strong impact resistance, which has a strong elasticity recovery for the impact damage of heavy objects, and will not cause damage.
5. Super anti-skid: the wear-resistant layer on the surface of SPC flooring has special anti-skid property. Moreover, compared with ordinary ground materials, SPC flooring feels more astringent when it is sticky to water, and it is more difficult to slip, that is, the more it meets water, the more astringent it is. Therefore, it is the preferred floor decoration material in public places with high public safety requirements, such as airports, hospitals, kindergartens, schools, etc., which has been very popular in China.
6. Fireproof and flame retardant: the fireproof index of qualified SPC flooring can reach grade B1, which means that the fireproof performance is very excellent, second only to stone.
7. Waterproof and moisture-proof: SPC flooring is not afraid of water because its main component is vinyl resin, which has no affinity with water. As long as it is not soaked for a long time, it will not be damaged, and it will not be mildewed due to high humidity.
8. Sound absorption and noise prevention: SPC flooring has an incomparable sound absorption effect with ordinary ground materials, and its sound absorption can reach 20 dB. Therefore, in quiet environments such as hospital wards, school libraries, lecture halls, cinemas and theaters, you no longer need to worry about the impact of the sound of high heels and the ground on your thinking. SPC flooring can provide you with a more comfortable and humanized living environment.
9. Antibacterial performance: the surface of SPC flooring is subject to special antibacterial treatment, and some SPC flooring surfaces with excellent performance are specially added with antibacterial agents, which have strong killing ability and inhibiting bacterial reproduction ability to the vast majority of bacteria.
10. Small joints and seamless welding: after strict construction and installation, the joints of SPC flooring of special colors are very small, and the joints are almost invisible from a distance, which is impossible for ordinary floors. Therefore, the overall effect and visual effect of the floor can be optimized to the greatest extent; SPC flooring is the best choice in the environment with high requirements for the overall effect of the floor, such as the office, and the environment with high requirements for sterilization, such as the hospital operating room.
11. Cutting and splicing are simple and easy: it is good to use a good art knife. You can cut at will. At the same time, you can use the combination of materials of different colors to give full play to the wisdom of the designer and achieve the most ideal decorative effect; It is enough to make your floor a work of art and your living space a palace of art, full of artistic flavor.
12. Quick installation and construction: the installation and construction of SPC flooring is very fast. Cement mortar is not used. The floor with good ground conditions is bonded with special environmental protection floor glue. It can be used after 24 hours.
13. There are many kinds of designs and colors: there are many kinds of designs and colors of SPC flooring, such as carpet pattern, stone pattern, wood floor pattern, and even personalized customization. The lines are realistic and beautiful. With colorful accessories and decorative strips, it can combine a beautiful decorative effect.
14. Acid and alkali corrosion resistance: SPC flooring has strong acid and alkali corrosion resistance and can withstand the test of harsh environment. It is very suitable for use in hospitals, laboratories, research institutes and other places.
15. Thermal conductivity and heat preservation: SPC flooring has good thermal conductivity, uniform heat dissipation, and small thermal expansion coefficient, which is relatively stable. In Europe and the United States, Japan and South Korea and other countries and regions,SPC flooring is the preferred product for floor heating and heat conduction flooring, which is very suitable for home paving, especially in the cold areas in northern China.
16. Convenient maintenance: the maintenance of SPC flooring is very convenient. If the floor is dirty, wipe it with a mop. If you want to keep the lasting and bright effect of the floor, you only need regular waxing maintenance. The maintenance times are far lower than other floors.
17. Environmental protection and renewable: today is an era of pursuing sustainable development. New materials and new energy are emerging in endlessly. SPC flooring is the only floor decoration material that can be recycled, which is of great significance for protecting our earth's natural resources and ecological environment.
18. International Fashion: SPC flooring is a new type of floor decoration material widely used in the world. It is popular in the European and American markets and the Asia Pacific markets. It is also very popular in China and has a very broad development prospect.
Laminate flooring can generally be divided into two categories: laminate flooring based on medium and high density fiberboard and laminate flooring based on particleboard.
Laminate floor only has a layer of wood skin on the surface, and the rest is made of wood chips, scraps, etc. The thickness is generally 12mm. The formaldehyde content is relatively high, and the water resistance is not strong.
As the wear resistance of the laminate is 10-30 times that of the ordinary floor, the price is relatively cheap, generally 80-300 RMB /㎡, which is more suitable for public areas with large traffic. When purchasing, you should be optimistic about the environmental protection level.It will be safer if the environmental protection level reaches E1.
Solid wood composite flooring can be generally divided into three categories: three-layer solid wood composite flooring, multi-layer solid wood composite flooring and joinery composite flooring.
Solid wood composite panels are generally pressed from different tree species, and the thickness is generally 12-15mm.
Due to the need to use glue products to press in production, it will increase the release of formaldehyde.
Therefore, for household tooling, in terms of cost performance, SPC flooring has higher applicability and plasticity, and is more in line with the current home decoration construction environment.