Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-10-09 Origin: Site
What are the advantages and disadvantages of spc flooring? How to maintain spc flooring?
spc flooring is a new type of floor decoration material. It uses natural marble powder to form a solid base with high-density and high-fiber mesh structure. The surface is made of super wear-resistant polymer PVC wear-resistant layer. The texture is realistic, wear-resistant, and the surface is bright and not slippery. It is a model of high-tech new materials in the 21st century. The following will introduce the advantages and disadvantages of spc flooring and how to maintain it.
What are the advantages and disadvantages of spc flooring
First, the advantages of spc flooring
1. Natural environmental protection
The stone-plastic floor is made of natural stone powder material, which does not contain any radioactive elements. The stone-plastic floor produced by inspection has no side effects on the human body, and can be recycled and used, which is beneficial to the protection of the natural environment.
2. Light and thin quality
The thickness of the stone-plastic floor is only 2-3mm, and the weight per square meter is about 2-3KG. It has great advantages for stair load-bearing and space saving, and is more suitable for high-rise buildings and old building renovations.
3. Super wear-resistant
The surface of the stone-plastic floor has a transparent wear-resistant layer, which is more suitable for places with large traffic, such as hospitals, schools, office buildings and other places. Moreover, the material of the stone-plastic floor is soft, and the foot feels comfortable, which can minimize the damage to the human body on the ground.
4. Good antibacterial properties
The surface of the spc flooring is treated with special antibacterial treatment, and an antibacterial agent is also added. This antibacterial agent can kill bacteria and has the ability to inhibit the reproduction of bacteria.
5. Easy installation and maintenance
The spc flooring has no welded joints, easy maintenance, convenient installation, no cement mortar, and can be used after 24 hours.
Second, the disadvantages of spc flooring factroy
1. The stone-plastic floor cannot be seamlessly spliced like the coiled material, and its foot feel is not as soft as the coiled material floor.
2. Although the spc flooring has the characteristics of fire and flame retardant, although the cigarette butts will not burn when thrown on the ground, there will be traces of yellowing and scalding.
3. spc flooring is a new type of product. It has been popular abroad for a long time, but it has just emerged in China. As for the development prospect, it should be determined according to the domestic market demand.
How to maintain the spc flooring
1. The purpose of maintaining the spc flooring is to prolong its service life and keep the material brightness from being damaged. If it is maintained frequently, it is more convenient to clean up.
2. Do not use acid liquid to clean the spc flooring. It is best to wax the spc flooring. You can use detergent and high-strength surface wax.